Its Friday and we will present the real “Singh King” at IMM – Indian Male Models Blog: Simranjeet. Further information you can see below the pics.
■ Career Summary
A Fashion Model possesses the specific attributes that many designers and fashion directors look for.
• Known for being flexible, adaptable, very stylish, versatile, efficient, hard-working, good at taking directions and capable of wearing all types of clothing styles.
■ Appearance and Physical Features:
• Age: 25 years
• Height & Weight: 6’2”/188cm, 187lbs / 85 kg
• Chest & Waist: 42 inches, 32 inches
• Eyes: Brownish Black
• Gender: Male
• Complexion: Fair
■ Type of Modeling
■ Key Skills and Qualities
• Good sense of style – Great facial projection.
• Tolerant and adaptable.
• Positive attitude, excellent stamina and communication skills.
• Ability to look good at all times.
• Know-how to dress up properly.
• Excellent walking posture – Familiarity in different poses.
Objective – To work in a fashion firm, in which I can utilize my modeling skills to become a perfect link between the brands and their clients.
■ Selected Performance:
• Met frequently with potential clients to present new design, clothing and products.
• Follow strict routines of sport, diet, sleep and daily exercise to maintain great appearance.
• Dressed in sample or completed outfits, and select accessories.
• Made many changes backstage during shows and always kept poised appearance in front of audiences.
• Knows the routine of enhancing appearance effectively, considering aspects such as – colors, camera techniques and facial features.
• Maintained good relations with fashion customers to promote new products.
■ Education & Qualifications
Education : B.A. (Prog.) (2nd Yr Drop Out), Continuing Photography (Under Mr. Bikas Das)
Other Edu : Personality Development Course (BAFEL, Delhi)
Hobbies : Swimming, Horse Riding, Chess, Bike Racing,
Driving, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping, Gyming.
Passion : Photography, Modeling.
• Catalogue shoot with Surreal Media Labs.
• Web portal for some site.
• Just got selected for Mr. North India 2014. (Didn’t participated)
• Just got selected for Haute Maunde Mr. India Worldwide 2014. (Didn’t participated)
• Print shoot for STR(Studio The Royal), Punjabi Bagh under photographer Mr. Ankur Kapila.
• Editorial in Debonair Magazine (March Edition) 3 pictures
• Wellness Program Website Shoot For Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital (Photographer Moneesha Das)
• Packaging Print Shoot For Amul Macho (Photographer A.J. Raina)
• Web and Prints Conceptual Shoot with The Brand Bee (Deeptanshu Bansal) for G2G Holidays, Photographer Nitin Akolia.
I Have seen been with this guy, he was my senior at school, we used to participate in sport and athletics. He is focused and dedicated. Not many people you meet in your life you can look up to.. but he is the one!!
Hope you remember me too bro. 🙂