Its Friday and we will present the real “Singh King” at IMM – Indian Male Models Blog: Simranjeet. Further information you can see below the pics.
■ Career Summary
A Fashion Model possesses the specific attributes that many designers and fashion directors look for.
• Known for being flexible, adaptable, very stylish, versatile, efficient, hard-working, good at taking directions and capable of wearing all types of clothing styles.
■ Appearance and Physical Features:
• Age: 25 years
• Height & Weight: 6’2”/188cm, 187lbs / 85 kg
• Chest & Waist: 42 inches, 32 inches
• Eyes: Brownish Black
• Gender: Male
• Complexion: Fair
■ Type of Modeling
■ Key Skills and Qualities
• Good sense of style – Great facial projection.
• Tolerant and adaptable.
• Positive attitude, excellent stamina and communication skills.
• Ability to look good at all times.
• Know-how to dress up properly.
• Excellent walking posture – Familiarity in different poses.
Objective – To work in a fashion firm, in which I can utilize my modeling skills to become a perfect link between the brands and their clients.
■ Selected Performance:
• Met frequently with potential clients to present new design, clothing and products.
• Follow strict routines of sport, diet, sleep and daily exercise to maintain great appearance.
• Dressed in sample or completed outfits, and select accessories.
• Made many changes backstage during shows and always kept poised appearance in front of audiences.
• Knows the routine of enhancing appearance effectively, considering aspects such as – colors, camera techniques and facial features.
• Maintained good relations with fashion customers to promote new products.
■ Education & Qualifications
Education : B.A. (Prog.) (2nd Yr Drop Out), Continuing Photography (Under Mr. Bikas Das)
Other Edu : Personality Development Course (BAFEL, Delhi)
Hobbies : Swimming, Horse Riding, Chess, Bike Racing,
Driving, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping, Gyming.
Passion : Photography, Modeling.
• Catalogue shoot with Surreal Media Labs.
• Web portal for some site.
• Just got selected for Mr. North India 2014. (Didn’t participated)
• Just got selected for Haute Maunde Mr. India Worldwide 2014. (Didn’t participated)
• Print shoot for STR(Studio The Royal), Punjabi Bagh under photographer Mr. Ankur Kapila.
• Editorial in Debonair Magazine (March Edition) 3 pictures
• Wellness Program Website Shoot For Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital (Photographer Moneesha Das)
• Packaging Print Shoot For Amul Macho (Photographer A.J. Raina)
• Web and Prints Conceptual Shoot with The Brand Bee (Deeptanshu Bansal) for G2G Holidays, Photographer Nitin Akolia.